Review: Tomorrowland (2015)

Review: Tomorrowland (2015)

Tomorrowland movie from the beginning to make people exasperated because of its promotion of the all mysterious, even the trailer and the synopsis does not help at all. Though labeled a Disney film which is usually light and fun and easy to digest for the whole family. Tomorrowland itself was still a "Disney movie" which is how sophisticated its action and adventure remains a family-oriented, but it is also true that this film is designed like a mysterious works of the writer, Damon Lindelof (Lost series, Prometheus).

After watching, first of all, I admit I was intrigued at the concept and idea would be submitted. This film is about how human effort to realize his dream of a better future, but always obstructed by another man happy nature damage and devastated the dream anyway. Then dreamers and inventors that make Tomorrowland, a city in another dimension that is already ahead of the world "we" now because they do not ridden political interest and gross human motivation. Then there were as many now are "scare" about the bleak future of humans - including films post-apocalytic, but there is one man who remains optimistic wants to change it so much the better. Big ideas are sufficiently conveyed well in this movie.

Plot of the film itself is actually as simple as a teenage boy (who looks old = p) "elected" to find a way to Tomorrowland though not know also why he should go there. For that he must be assisted by a little girl who is not a girl and not small (?) And an uncle who was never to Tomorrowland but were driven back to the earth, because as beautiful-beautiful dream when he was small, it all fell apart when he "see the world" and know what it is bitterness and disappointment. But still, the reason why they have to go there and do keep bothering me. Well, as it turns out that the mystery was revealed at the end of the movie.

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is, I do not understand the true intent and purpose of the overall film, hahaha. Kayak exist in various layers of the story, but I caught just a little. Fortunately it has included its love story that does not feel awkward reasonable read CLAMP manga. But, I think I can not catch it thoroughly. Perhaps the point is no one party that wants to let man reach for one's own demise while others build something new, and there are others who want to prevent it for the common good. I think anyway, but do not know deh also it does so or baseball. Even the ending of this movie I'm still unsure whether I bener estimates that it is indeed meant so * avoid spoilers * * gak *. There is a feeling prop when absorb what I had seen. This film is like a clumsy between want fun or want to absurd. Maybe there is not so good Disney movie, because it is rather difficult to digest point. But I can not help anymore, just the title is taken from Disneyland rides.

But, as a spectacle, I do not hesitate to say that this Tomorrowland entertaining. Brad Bird directing style that does not talk much fun it remains to be seen (probably doi influence was wide animation director of The Incredibles and Ratatouille many languages ​​use images), his action was laid out okay - absurd but okay anyway, and visualization cities Tomorrowland- Her cause admiration, cause I was really looking forward to the future world could be like that. Saucy pictures seen, I myself watched in IMAX and the film fits in the format. So overall, though not a hundred percent satisfied, I still feel watching Tomorrowland it worth my money, and values ​​that would be submitted also relevant and could I receive. A strange way (but somewhat cutting edge) to spread hope and optimism, but let's just say I would rather feed the good wolf, so I want to absorb the fine of the film.

My score: 7/10

 

Tomorrowland
(2015 - Disney)
Directed by Brad Bird
Screenplay by Damon Lindelof, Brad Bird
Story by Damon Lindelof, Brad Bird, Jeff Jensen
Produced by Jeffrey Chernov, Brad Bird, Damon Lindelof
Cast: George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie, Raffey Cassidy, Tim McGraw, Kathryn Hahn, Keegan-Michael Key, Thomas Robinson, Matthew MacCaull, Pierce Gagnon.

0 comments: